MLGQ-B series automatic pneumatic husker with aspirator is new generation husker with rubber roller, which is mainly used for paddy husking and separation. It is improved based on the feeding machanism of the original MLGQ series semi-automatic husker. It can satisfy the requirement of mechatronics of modern rice milling equipment, necessary and ideal upgrade product for large modern rice milling enterprise in centralization production. The machine features high automation, large capacity, good economic efficiency, excellent performance and stable and reliable operation.
1. Automatically unengaged without paddy, while if with paddy, rubber rollers engage automatically. Opening for
feeding gate and pressure between the rubber rolls are automatically controlled by pneumatic components.
2. Pressure between rubber rollers can be adjusted directly by pressure valve, and feeding flow and air volume
adjusted by adjustable handle.
3. Different speed of double rollers is interchanged by gear shift, easy to operate.
4. Continuous voltage regulation, uniform pressure. Continously regulate the pressure of roller engagement more
uniformly than by weight balanced, reduced the broken rate and enhance the exuviating effect.
5. Automatic control, easy operation. The husker is controlled automatically, no need to manually operated, reduced
the labor intensity, and improve the usage of the rubber roller.