Complete Rice Milling Plant
Complete rice milling plant mill the paddy in stages, and hence are called multi-stage or multi-pass rice mills. The objective of commercial rice milling is to reduce mechanical stresses and heat buildup in the grain, thereby minimizing grain breakage and producing uniformly polished grain. Compared to village-level systems, the commercial milling system is a more sophisticated system configured to maximize the process of producing well-milled, whole grains.
Modern Rice Milling Processes Consist of:
1. Pre-cleaning: removing all impurities and unfilled grains from the paddy
2. De-stoning: separating small stones from the paddy
3. Husking: removing the husk from the paddy
4. Husk aspiration: separating the husk from the brown rice/unhusked paddy
5. Paddy separation: separating the unhusked paddy from the brown rice
6. Whitening: removing all or part of the bran layer and germ from the brown rice
7. Polishing: improving the appearance of milled rice by removing remaining bran particles and by polishing the exterior of the milled kernel
8. Shifting: separating small impurities or chips from the milled rice
9. Length grading: separating small and large brokens from the head rice
10. Blending: mix head rice with predetermined amount of brokens, as required by the customer
11. Weighing and bagging: preparing milled rice for transport to the customer
We offer complete set rice mills from 18-500t/d, these rice mills come with high rice yield and good white rice quality.